You can make a comment and you don't have to sign in! Under each post is a comments link. Click on the link, type in your message and sign your name. Select Anonymous and then Publish Your Post. It's that easy!

Friday, October 26, 2012

Chicken Pox

We are having a pajama day today.  Neither Zeke nor I are feeling well, so it is a good day to stay home.  The big kids are having fun drawing on the white board.  Tabi comes and tells me that Gibson is drawing rashes on her with the pen.  I look carefully, but don't see any spots on her.  So I go to see what is going on.  Gibson tells me that Tabi has chicken pox. 

Gibson is very proud of his art work.  This is the first face he has drawn.  I love that Tabi is not happy about having chicken pox, and the tiny little curl on top of her head.  Gib tells me she needs more "rashes" and starts putting dots on her face, "Her ear needs more rashes."

0 comments: