You can make a comment and you don't have to sign in! Under each post is a comments link. Click on the link, type in your message and sign your name. Select Anonymous and then Publish Your Post. It's that easy!

Friday, April 23, 2010

Tulip Festival part 1

Last Saturday, while James' parents were here, we took off to the Wooden Shoe Tulip Festival in Woodburn. We had planned on going on Friday, but James and Dick, along with Gibson, needed to fix something on the van (it's a week later now, and Gibson still talks about it!). Saturday ended up being a better day for photos anyway!

There were about six of these old steam tractors. At noon they all tooted their horns. Gibson, of course, covered his ears, and then kept tooting his own 'horn' at the tractors.

For some reason, Gibson was NOT happy having his picture taken here. I think Tabi is consoling him.

Just one of millions of beautiful tulips that God created just for us.

Gibson knew what this was: a combine!

I think he could have played at these water pumps for hours.

There will be more photos to come of the festival. I don't seem to have as much time on my hands as I used to for updating the blog! :)

0 comments: