You can make a comment and you don't have to sign in! Under each post is a comments link. Click on the link, type in your message and sign your name. Select Anonymous and then Publish Your Post. It's that easy!

Monday, April 20, 2009

Tulip Time

Because of all the snow this winter, my tulips have bloomed with pizzazz! I am loving all of the beautiful colors. This is one batch of my Cameo Tulips. I also have solid purple, white striped purple, hot pink, and bright peach.
It's fun to have tulips decorating my kitchen.
I can't decide if this is my favorite picture. . .

Or if this one is.

If you want high-resolution files, let me know. These last two are going to be my desktop photos for quite a while.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the picture update. We were getting withdrawal symptons. We loved the cow walking pictures. Jan says that now Gibson has been "cow tipping". Tell Gibson that grandma has some lemons that need to be picked.

Grandpa Dick