Gibson was nine months old on December 2nd. Here are his stats from his regularly scheduled check-up:
Weight: 17 lbs, 6 oz (5 - 10th percentile)
Height: 27.75 inches (50th percentile)
Head Circumference: 17 4/5 inches (50th percentile)
So, basically that means, our little boy is still tall & skinny.
He now has both of his bottom teeth and is chewing on everything he can get his mouth on. Favorite chew toys: rungs on kitchen chairs and fingers of parents. When he's crawling around the kitchen, he has to make a stop at every chair to leave some teeth marks. Oh, and by crawling, I mean the army crawl. He does get up on all fours, but once he moves forward, he's back on his stomach. I don't think he will ever crawl on all fours, but that is okay. He's as fast with the army crawl as he would be on all fours.
Monday he pulled himself up without one of us holding his hands for the first time. Now, four days later, he's pulling himself up on everything he can get leverage on, including his crib. I have a feeling he'll be walking soon. He most definitely wants to be up and around; none of this laying down business anymore.
He is sleeping through the night still. We did have an interruption when he got sick, but we're back to normal sleep patterns now. Whew! He sings himself to sleep every night. James starts the singing, and then Gibson chimes in and continues to sing after James has put him in his crib. It's so cute to listen to!
I don't think I'll have any more posts between now and Christmas, so here's wishing you a very Merry Christmas! I pray that God blesses you this Christmas.
THANKFUL THURSDAY
9 hours ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment