Now that we know that we're having a boy, we have a name for him. We decided on Gibson Josiah.
There is a little bit of tradition going on in his name. James is a HUGE Dodger's fan. Since I'm named after Vince Scully (the voice of the Dodger's), it was only right that we name our son after a Dodger.
There was ABSOLUTELY NO WAY that I was going to let James have a son named after his favorite Dodger - Orel Hershiser, so another name was picked. Kirk Gibson hit the winning home run in the '88 World Series.
So, now, Gibson Josiah Winn is due to make an appearance on March 2, 2007 . . . as long as he doesn't show up early!
GO DODGERS!

1 comments:
I love your baby's name. It suits him. Who does he look like anyway? I can't really tell from the photos. But he sure is cute. There is one close-up pic of him after he was born that I really love. It's the one where he has his hat on and he's all wrapped up and it's a full face shot. It just makes me want to kiss all over him.
Renee
Post a Comment